Train competent professionals in teaching and research into Theology and Religious Sciences by providing our students with:
- A sound grounding in Theology, Religious Sciences and its methodologies.
- A good knowledge of Catholic faith in dialogue with sciences, humanities and other religions.
- Personalised teaching methods with tutorials, seminars and use of new technologies (online tutorials).
- A Library, that of the University of Deusto, with an excellent bibliographic collection and large study rooms.
- An understanding of Christian thinking with an in-depth study of the Holy Scriptures and Systemic Theology based on tradition, the Catholic Church’s Teachings and contemporary culture.
- A qualification to teach Religion in secondary education, seminars and educational and pastoral centres run by the Church.